?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Page 22

I can't believe this... All that business about the giant grasshopper and now bears!

Shoo, shoo! Please go back to the forest and behave yourselves!

D-does anyone need any help?

[Yomiko is positioned outside of the library, fending off the bears and trying to use her papermastery to herd them towards the forest. She's focusing on shielding, she doesn't really want to hurt the bears, just... make them go away and keep them out of the library. She'll rush to your aid if you need a hand though!]

Comments

( 12 comments — Leave a comment )
notaluchador
Apr. 3rd, 2010 01:24 am (UTC)
/late reply is late
[It's pretty obvious Jaime/Blue Beetle doesn't need a hand, but he's working pretty hard on that shield defense too! Flying to Yomiko - and knocking out a stray bear in the process - he calls:]

OY! Are you okay?
deathly_origami
Apr. 3rd, 2010 04:07 am (UTC)
But never unwelcome!
[FEAR the librarians, FEAR them I say! Yomiko sends a bear running by slicing through its claws with a well aimed strike!]

I'm perfectly fine, thanks! Please be careful! If you get tired, retreat into the library, alright?
notaluchador
Apr. 3rd, 2010 04:34 am (UTC)
Haha, thanks. XD
[That perfectly timed cannon at another bear pretty much indicates that Jaime's fine. He nods as he kicks another bear into the sky.]

I'm not tired either! Jeez, aren't there any peaceful bears in this place?
deathly_origami
Apr. 3rd, 2010 04:53 am (UTC)
^_^
[Yomiko puts up a shield, stopping a bear from getting near the building, then smacks said bear over the nose with a paper fan disorienting it.]

None that I've seen! ...what do you think could have happened to rile them up like this? ...and were there really this many on the island to begin with?
notaluchador
Apr. 3rd, 2010 05:13 am (UTC)
If there were, I think either I or the ghost kid would've noticed by now. [he sighs as he takes out another bear with the laser cannon. What he wouldn't give for the normal peace!]

And honestly, I have no idea what got them mad. We didn't steal all their honey or everything, right?
deathly_origami
Apr. 3rd, 2010 05:17 am (UTC)
[Rolls up a grizzly in a ball of paper, bowls it into a group of bears.]

I-I haven't left the library since...

...huh, when did I last leave the library?

...I'm hungry...
notaluchador
Apr. 3rd, 2010 09:59 pm (UTC)
[visibly groans] While I'm not surprised...

It's pretty obvious you've got things under control, so I can go fly for some food. What do you want?
deathly_origami
Apr. 4th, 2010 02:39 am (UTC)
Mun giggles at idea of Jaime breaking from battle to get Yomiko a sammich...
It's fine, my stomach can wait! We've got more pressing matters to attend to! Although it might not be a bad idea to do a quick circle around the library to see if anyone is nearby who might need shelter.
notaluchador
Apr. 4th, 2010 07:23 pm (UTC)
He totally would. >_>; Food is way important.
OH! Right!

[he flies off, obeying Yomiko's orders perfectly. It looks like everyone's taken shelter somewhere, so...] I am going to assume you want a yummy pimento cheese sandwich, okay? Because from where I am, everyone's safe.
deathly_origami
Apr. 5th, 2010 03:49 am (UTC)
Jaime so sweet ^_^
Er... yes, that'd be fine.

Thank goodness everyone seems to be alright...
notaluchador
Apr. 5th, 2010 04:27 am (UTC)
He loves his second mommy ♥ (and haha, icon fail)
Okay then! Be back in a bit!

[He doesn't lie, either: within ten minutes, he's back with a sandwich for Yomiko and another one for himself. Flying down to her, he holds out the bag and grins.]

Unsurprisingly, there wasn't a line.
deathly_origami
Apr. 5th, 2010 05:15 am (UTC)
Thank you very much, Jaime.
( 12 comments — Leave a comment )